SASE FRAMEWORK Information: 4th Batch Withdrawal and Survey
By: Skills CFA
The SFA has recommended the following list of Frameworks for withdrawal (4th Batch). Please note: The last date for new starts on these frameworks is proposed as 31 March 2018.
|Code||Apprenticeship Framework name||Levels included|
|620||Business and Professional Administration||Full framework (Level 4)|
|406||Court, Tribunal and Prosecution Operations||Level 2 only|
|488||Customer Service||Full framework (Level 2,3)|
|580||Hospitality Management||Full framework (Level 4)|
|574||Human Resource Management||Full framework (Level 5)|
|487||Management||Full framework (Level 2,3,4,5)|
|573||Project Management||Full framework (Level 4)|
|594||Recruitment||Full framework (Level 2,3,4)|
|485||Sales and Telesales||Level 3 only|
The SFA are currently asking for feedback on the above. If your organisation would like any of these frameworks to be kept in place after the planned withdrawal, please complete the consultation survey, ensuring your response covers:
- Expected demand for the Framework
- Employers that require this and why another framework isn’t suitable
- What skills gap the withdrawal of this framework will create
- Any additional information to help create the case for keeping the framework including whether you feel there isn’t a suitable Trailblazer standard available to use
The final list of Batch 4 withdrawals will be announced in May 2017, allowing approximately 9 months' notice in advance of the final date of withdrawal. However, the framework withdrawal date could be deferred if there is clear and strong evidence to suggest that:
- Standards due to be in place by April 2018 will not cover some occupations covered by the framework’s pathway
- There are reasons why the replacement Standard(s) cannot be ready for learners from April 2018
All Frameworks proposed for withdrawal have replacement Standards to cover the relevant occupations (or will be ready by 1st April 2018). The consultation survey will be open for feedback from Wednesday 22 February to Wednesday 5 April 2017.
A full list of frameworks included in this current proposal is available on GOV.UK.